Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Her first Spring Break

Our little girl is growing up. School is out this week for spring break. It turned our world upside down. I am so lucky to have good friends who are willing to take on my kid. Jessica jumped into preschool with Alia, Eden, and Grayce. This allowed me to haul my large behind into the gym.
It is amazing how much she has learned. I never thought I would look forward to when she wanted to watch a kid show. Right now she is into the "teenager shows" like Thats so Raven, The suite life of Zack and Cody and so on. So my 4 almost 5 year old is rolling her eyes and basicaly acting like a teenager.
Heaven Help me!!!

1 comment:

Dawnyel said...

I don't think it's just your daughter, my son (who is the same age) gets VERY upset if he doesn't see those shows. I don't know what it is about Disney Channel, maybe it's the mouse ears in the corner! Just know, you aren't alone!