Wednesday, June 21, 2006

GOOD &@!!%^**

Ok so I can swear on my own freaking blog. It took me for freaking ever to figure out that my brother in law changed my password too.
So now I have a ton to catch up on.
We went to Salt Lake and saw Becca and Andy, Macy and Kate played with Jessica and they all had a good time. We were actually there for eric's concert which was really good not that I am byassed. I was thrilled to think that maybe Kate remembered me.
So sad news turns out that I am the worst person that have a pet. I brought Alley you know my cat with no teeth and too many toes and yup she is deaf.
I was affraid that the flight and change might be to much for her and it seems that might be the case. No matter what I feed her she throws up all of the time she is losing her hair in clumps. I am trying to give her pepcid because that is what worked in CT but so far it isn't working. But when she isn't pucking she really seems to enjoy her time outside. Even though she won't walk on the grass. She sleeps on the hoods of my parents cars. She also pucks there OOPS. I will take her into a vet before I head to TX but I will not be bringing Jessica just in case the vet isn't going to say this is totaly normal.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Poor Alley. Doesn't sound good. I hope she starts feeling better.

I'm so glad you guys got to see the Wests! The pictures of all of your on their blog looked great - you guys look fabulous!