Sunday, December 17, 2006

Where have the Gundersens been??

So sorry that I haven't written in such a long time. Lets talk about why. Well I am due to deliver the next Gundersen in June, so lately I have been paying homage to the porcalin thrown. I also just opened the newest LA Fitness days go like this hire people plan schedule and vomit consistantly through out the day. The people in corprate offices came to my gym and I had to do a conference with them for all of the LA Fitness aerobics people in Houston. To beat all I am still working at another gym and still have personal training clients. So free time is hard to come by I do have photos and stuff for ya'll. And promise to get them up ASAP.
I will be sending out the Christmas letter sometime soon we may need to call it a New Years letter, you know me I am always a little late.

3 comments:

Nat said...

CONGRATULATIONS, NATALIE! I AM ULTRA HAPPY FOR YOU!

Beca said...

Hey! Great news! Congratulations from me and Andy too! I hope you will be feeling better soon, or does it last the whole time for you?

Chas said...

THAT IS AWESOME NEWS!!!