Friday, April 27, 2007

The Pink Bandit

In my last post I told about my ugly morning appearance. Well let me tell you how it all went down, I do mean DOWN!
Ok so large lady in pink bathrobe not so pretty sneaky. I left the safety of the computer room ducking & peering around corners. Then I was left to face off with the large picture windows and about 50 yards of open space (ok maybe less). So I ran with my robe flying behind me like a super hero cape. Unfortunately the carpet ends and tile takes over about half way through. I was like a pink flying super hero then I hit the tile and with a less than glorious thump I was a large pink mess on the floor bearing my testimony every where. The large thud caught the attention of all 5 million workers out in the yard and the view they had thanks to the picture window was FRONT ROW. All mouthed "are you ok" I slithered down to my dungeon in the basement. I promptly went about making myself as presentable as possible. It takes a long time to go from zero to beautiful these days. When I felt maybe I was ready I proudly waddle up the stairs prepared to pretend that nothing happened. And show all 5 million of those workers I was feeling fine and looking. Fine? Anyway
The phone rang for my Dad who was outside so I grabbed it and out I went ready to show off the new and improved me. All 5 million workers were....GONE!!! They had to go get supplies.
So much for my big come back. I still had a good laugh at what a mess I was and I can only imagine the conversations in the trucks on the way to Home Depot. I am glad that I could brighten their lives if only for a minute.
Yes for those of you wondering I do realize that if I had just walked like a normal person none of this would have happened. But what is my life without drama. NOTHING
Hope you all enjoyed the adventures of the Pink Bandit

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Pink Bandit sounds like it would definitely an interesting movie to see - very entertaining!!! You're a lot better than me about being able to laugh at yourself!

i'm h.mac said...

I am in love with your humor, you are so funny! I miss your funny stories!