Friday, June 15, 2007

Inventive or just CRAZY?

Guess how hill billy I am. Remember Lila is on her blanket for jaundice.
Well my Mom and Dad have a portable generator it isn't huge it is about the size of a lunch box cooler. Anyway I will be attending the parade in the morning with Lila her biliblanket machine and a generator. Do you think people will look at us and think what kind of Mother takes a baby out who is hooked up to machines? Well she is healthy except the jaundice thing and I need to get out. I am inventive but is it wise I don't know. I will also be attending the rodeo that night I used to compete in this rodeo as a queen and barrel racer. So I really wanted to go.
Maybe I won't go to everything who knows I just want to get out. I will take pictures.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm going to vote for inventive! Sometimes you've just gotta do what you've gotta do to get out and get some air. I hope you have fun at the parade and rodeo. Don't try to go riding any horses yet!