Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tis the Season

What is it about this season that makes me think I need to be Martha??? I was up to my armpits in chocolate covered everything the other day. Not a wise thing for a fat chick on a diet to do but I did. As if that wasn't enough, I put together a Christmas Party for work. One of our instructors is a bartender so we just met at her bar. The Martha in me came shining through. They all get to be skinny so I get to be Martha if I want. Anyway, I made little somkies and again the chocolate covered everything came into play.
I haven't been out with friends like that since I got married so I had a ton of fun. Thanks to V-Nat Jessica was well taken care of.
Oh yeah and I got a purse. No kidding who else do you know that can buy a purse at a bar. Remember that bartending, aerobics instructor well she also sells purses. So I got a "coach" bag from her. Eric is happy he didn't really like the one I got on Canal street. Question is this a Christmas present, a birthday present or a your such a great Martha impersonater present?
May the debate continue.

No comments: