Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sad News

My poor Mom :( On Tuesday she found my dog Taffy in obvious pain unable to use her back end at all. She was a 15 year old cocker spainel cross. With no one else to do it she took her to the vet who let her know that there was nothing he could do but put her out of pain. Like any good mother she let Taffy go back to heaven, rather than make her suffer on my account. I wanted to be there when she went I mean she was my best friend through it all. But of course I understand Mom, it took her until thursday to get the courage to tell me. I will miss her like no other. She was the best friend I could have asked for.
Goodbye Taffy

2 comments:

Chas said...

I am so sorry about your loss.. But now she is not in pain anymore, and that is what counts.

Deanna said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. Animals are absolutely like people in my opinion (well, most anyway...). They are part of the family and we definitely feel a loss. I'm glad Taffy is not in pain anymore though.