Monday, May 08, 2006

Blue eyes again

Let me give you the low down on how the antibiotics get into Jessica's eyes.
We sit down on the couch she lays onto my lap, I get the drops and go in for the drop when just as the liquid hangs above the target. She sits up and says wait wait wait. This happens many times making her forehead infection free. The first time I had to use one leg to hold down both of hers and V-Nat had her hands. Still the little crapper got away so we try again then she screams so loud and hard that she starts coughing and gaging. Now we have it down to a science, just me and Jessica. Her eye looks a lot better and tomorrow she gets to go back to school so that means I am back at the gym in full force.
Jessica has now decided that she loves the color pink for everything except her eyes those she likes blue.

No comments: