Sunday, May 07, 2006

Houston we have a plan

In case you didn't notice I have neglected my duties to the Blog. Well things have been a little more than crazy around here.
Eric is going to attend Rice University yup the one in Houston. So it is off to Texas we go.
Eric is there right now to finalize the application process, and find an apartment. Which is proving to be a definate challenge. Finding a nice apartment is easy enough but finding one in a good school district is a killer. Mainly because I am a snot when it comes to my kid. I mean a real snot I only have one .
Yesterday we had a tag sale and we did rather well I am now missing a large sum of my crap which is a really good thing.
Eric heads out today for Mexico he will be there for 2 weeks so that means that I will be packing up the house with the help of little Jessica. Who is currently sporting a large swollen pink eye not just the kind that you ignore, the kind where you have to take her to the doctor. And my friends, today is Sunday can you belive that doctors take a day off.
And so do apartment complexs well that makes today a day of rest no matter what.
But that doesnt mean I should avoid the shower I smell almost as bad as the garbage.

1 comment:

Chas said...

Well that is good news, that you know where you are going.. How long will you be there? I feel for you about packing.. yuck.. What happened to your girls eye?