Sunday, July 02, 2006

Goodbye Alley

If you read my previous posts you know that Alley wasn't doing very well here. She continued to throw up no matter what I tried. She was happy outside though, in the apartment she was scared a lot, but she was a different cat outside. She loved it when she wasn't sick. She was loosing her hair and I just couldn't make her stay any longer for my sake. So I took her down to the vet to see what they thought and that is when I put her down. I mean I am the one that held her and preped her (I used to work for the vet). I couldn't do the shot I was an emotional wreck as it was.
Probly the hardest thing I have had to do in a long time. I have never had to make the call I always went a long when my parents did.

3 comments:

Todd said...

I'm really sorry to hear that Natalie. It's tough to make decisions like that.

Deanna said...

Definitely a hard thing. At least she is happy and free now!

Chas said...

So sorry you had to go through that.. it is never easy even when you know it is for the best..