Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Houston we have landed

In case you were wondering I may never quit using NASA terms. Heck I LIVE in houston.
Well after a long and prblem filled flight we made it. I am trying to be totally up beat and happy but I am camping in my apartment.
Our stuff hasn't even left new jersey yet. So it is paper everything no dressers and that is a little rough.
To add insult to injury Jessicas tooth started to hurt last night meaning we only have a day or two to qualify for state aid and get her to a dentist. We aren't holding our breath.
I have to wonder with all of the complications did we choose the wrong place to move too. Please I need to have friendly advice.
This my friends is me falling apart.

1 comment:

Chas said...

sounds like good times.. just like camping! Hope Jess's mouth is hurting to bad.. So what is all your new info??