Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Funny things kids say

Eric was planning a day out with Jessica and he said "what movie do you want to see?" her response, " we just can't see the one about the sock!" Eric "about the sock?" Jessica responds "yeah, because Ivelin (our neighbor) is taking me to that one" I jump in " Jessica do you mean Pippy Long Stocking?" Jessica responds "yeah the one about the sock"
Hey whatever so long as she is happy.
One day Jessica was showing us all that she has learned at school. Standing very tall she points to her left and says that is my left (insert appropiate parental approval aka good job....) and this is my right (again appropiate parental approval).
Then very seriously she adds and this is my south pointing behind her. Hey we thought it was funny.

No comments: