Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Go Astro's

So for family night we went to an Astros game here at the Minute Maid stadium. We bought our tickets from a scalper on the street we paid $10 for tickets right behind first and 11 rows up.
We even ended up on the big screen they caught me doing a really dumb face. Go me!!!
Jessica was just jabbering her little head off and not watching the game when the Astros scored sending the crowd of 30,000 into an uproar. Well Jessica fell out of her chair and Eric and I were usless to help her we were laughing to hard.
Our punishment she has been singing take me out to the ball game all day.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Is it bad that I laughed too, just reading about Jess falling down? I would have liked to see the dumb face too...

Natalie Simkins said...

I am glad that I am not alone in my laughter. Thanx friend