Monday, March 26, 2007

Blog Much????

It has been awhile since I last wrote and I am sorry . Things have been a little up in the air. But on to good things Jessica and I went to San Diego for a vacation with my Mom, Dad, sister Jeanna and her family and my brother Jared and his family. All in all there was 15 people, 2 RV's and a mini van. Jessica has 3 cousins her age in those two families Elise who is almost a year older and exactly the same size and Carson and Stetson who are the twins.
Just before we left Eric sent Jessica a bike and she learned to ride without training wheels. She thinks she is a real pro. She is sporting a few war wounds from going too fast but I told her that means she is really a kid before it was a toss up.
We stayed at a KOA in San Diego. That was totally nice and they had cabins for the folks without an RV. There was a pool and playground needless to say Jessica was BUSY.
On the way down she let me know that riding in the truck with the old people (me, my mom and my dad) was not all that fun. Hey we tried to be cool but we couldn't be as cool as a van full of kids. So we were officially ditched for the van. So I got a quiet ride to San Diego and she had a blast. She learned to play hang man, Mother may I?, Jinx (heaven help me) and a plethera of others.
We celebrated her Birthday many times I actually have pictures of that.
We hit Sea World and got a little sun burned, and the beach. White pasty folks in California prime for burning.
Ok now I am going to try and do some pictures I will see how that little number goes

No comments: