Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Look what he is holding



This little bolt held up our travels for quite some time. We had to stop when we went into CA. To check if we had any citrus so they raided the fridge and confiscated our grapefruit and a yellow pepper. A definite threat to national security. Or at least to the farmers of CA. When we pulled out to catch up to my brothers rig we found our little treasure.
Here is also the whole family I forgot to mention that my brother Jared was ahead of us and had to run back about half a mile to help us change the tire. I am a little to big to lift the tire myself and Dad can't lift more than 5 pounds and my Mom is well my Mom so she couldn't do it. Anyway so my brother ran what a nice guy. We went to a truck stop tire store to get the tire fixed and they also found 3 nails and a partridge in a pear tree. Actually they laughed kind of hard it was like this massive hole from the bolt then 3 more little ones from the nails. We are evidently magnetic who know?
Memories

No comments: