Sunday, February 05, 2006

Mountain out of a mole hill

So tomorrow I head in to have my Lapraoscapy (I cant actually spell it). I asked if there was anyway they could do a little lipo while they were in there, they said no, hey I was just trying to multi task.
I shouldn't be nervous but of course I am. They will go in and see why it is that I have been barren for so long. I hope they find an obvious reason instead of saying everything looks great and we don't know what your problem is.
It is a little hard because Jessica is having a hard time of it. Not wanting to go to school or go to friends houses. So I feel bad leaving her anywhere.
Thank you all for offering your help it makes me feel much better.
I know this is a routine surgery and they do it all the time and the risks are extremely low, but I have a way of keeping even simple things complicated.
The cat has earned her keep and is definately a comfort to me, she doesn't meow at night anymore either.
All is well at the Gundersen house and I will post tomorrow hopefully a little smaller around the middle, heres for hoping!!!

1 comment:

Chas said...

Sending positive thoughts your way.. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.