Monday, February 27, 2006

When in doubt call your MOM

So my last post was deperate. I was on the phone with my mom when Jessica was "cleaning" her room. So she got a front row seat. But just like a women with 6 grown kids she entered this heated situation level headed. And just like on Dr. Phil she told me what to say (you know when he listens in on fighting couples). Magically it worked child responded well I was calm :) Chalk one up for Mom. You would think this lady has a million kids, well she kind of does 6 kids and 18 or so grand kids. But I don't remember her being this calm when I was a kid. She said she has had a lot of practise since then.
Now we need to deal with the issue that Eric is the "nice" cop and I am well not... He tried doing the dicipline last night and she full on laughed at him.
Hey it is a work in progress

No comments: