Thursday, February 02, 2006

Up all night

Who needs an infant to keep you up all night when you have a CAT. So the first night I thought would be easy she is an older cat with lots of nights under her belt. Don't be fooled. The sun went down the lights went out and CAT came alive. Jumping on things and of all things meowing. So I slept in the living room to try and keep her quiet. As I lay there thinking what am I going to name this cat. I started calling her cozy but after awhile damn it Cozy didnt flow very well so I tried damn it Hoos Moos, that was too long by the time I had it all spit out I had to start over. Next up was damn it whiskers again a little long and for unknown reasons I have an adverse reaction to the name. We even thought that speedy would be funny in the day she is nothing but a pillow, but when night falls she bounces off the walls. Finally fell asleep with no name stuck to the cat except damn it and I cant have Jessica telling her friends that name.
Eric decided that Alley worked so the true readneck in me came out and I said damn it Alley hey it works. Added benefit I can yell it and the neighbors will think I am abusing a child instead of smuggling a cat.
So instead of up all night with an infant and smelling like spit up. I have traded that in for up all night smelling like cat AND covered in hair. To think I couln't be happier I should be commited.

No comments: