Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bargain Shopper????

Hypothetical Story:)
A beautiful, charming, fun woman goes shopping with an equally beautiful friend. It is hunting season Bargain Hunting and these two are experts. Eddie Bauer is having a fanominal sale. Our first beauty finds a great skirt for $10.00, a big catch, but her hunting buddy finds shirts for like $5.00 damn her. Still proud of her skirt she goes to wear it the next day only to find that there are no shoes to go with it... sniffle. Still she wore it out knowing she was missing a major part of the outfit the SHOES!!
Weeks later her prince charming unknowingly sent her out shopping. "Take a morning away from the gym. Go shopping" he said sweet man. Not wise!! Little did he know she was still in need of the elosive great shoes.
It took only one hour before she met with her prey. Beautiful chocolate boots, but they are $50.00 does this price now nigateher ten dollar skirt?
I say NO so I bought the boots and hope I can pick up another class to pay for them.
I am I still a bargain shopper or a bad wanna be??

2 comments:

Beca said...

I just read your posts so far and it's been great. It makes me smile because I can just imagine some of those lines coming right out of your mouth.

Deanna said...

I'm glad you found the shoes to match your sweater. I'm enjoying wearing my good buys!