Thursday, November 24, 2005

Did you eat too much???

I even went to workout this morning to combat the calories before they landed on my belly, butt, thighs, pick a body part. But the problem with that is, then as I took my second helping of stuffing I consuled myself with memories of the sweat that I had spilt earlier. So maybe the stuffing was forgivable but do you think it is possible to burn off 2 generous pieces of cheesecake and some pumpkin pie in one day?? Me either:)
We went to the church house for dinner today. Best part of that no clean up for me and I didn't have to cook all day. But the bad part is if there is no cleanup then there are no leftovers. So here I sit wanting more stuffing, (yes I have a strange fasination with stuffing.)
But I did remember to buy some chips and cheese and salsa dip. Don't worry about me I have my store of crap to eat all night. Just no stuffing.
May you have a comfy couch sleeping kids and a pair of big old sweats.

2 comments:

Chas said...

Amen on the stuffing!! We ate at a restaurant, so no leftovers here either, just a big bill.. Hope all is well.
Happy Holidays..

Deanna said...

If it makes you feel any better, I ate way too much. Let's just say that we had 10 freaking pies at the house we were at for Thanksgiving. No kidding. I only sampled a few of them, but all in all ate way too much. I think I gained about 10 pounds on my trip. Need a gym companion?~!!!