Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Yes I am that girl in the class:)

No big change get up go to the gym. I now start at 8:30 (not my prettiest time of day) and end the second class I take at 10:45.
But as I stood in my always beautiful workout clothes staring in to the aerobics room mirrors I think. Mornings HATE you!! Trying to buoy myself up I say these lights are unforgiving, true!!! So how come the girl next to me looks great?
Well I made it through class unscathed and with some dignity intact.
9:45 Yoga starts. It only takes one downward facing dog for my gut to free itself and flop out for all the world to see. Pull shirt down, not that low, pull pants up, not that high. I could have come in a worse outfit for yoga but I don't know how. All the twisting and hanging upside down left my fat flailing, and my girls threatening escape. Graphic I know just be glad you weren't there for the visual effects.
Moral of the story, don't stand next to me during class I'm a wreck.

No comments: