Monday, November 21, 2005

I am an old lady!!!

This morning I got up just like I should and went to the Pilates class and then to the Step class. That is where the ambition ends. I came home and went to bed, Eric was home I slept for 2 hours. My stomach was cramping my head was hurting and I had chest pains when that happens what do you do? Go back to bed and I did for another 2 hours. It is a good thing my husband is so nice he didnt wake me until it was time to go to dinner. We ate at the McDougal Hall, they served Thanksgiving dinner. Who says you have to wait until you are old and grey to have your husband take care of you?

2 comments:

Beca said...

I'm going to tell Andy he needs to up his game if he wants to be a contender for husband of the year.

Beca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.