Friday, November 18, 2005

First play date

So today was our first play date. Well I mean with someone that I don't know very well. It is a little weird to have Jessica know people that I don't. It was a little girl named Amelia and the girls seemed to have fun. The Mom (Susan) was nice and surprisingly normal. Why I expected something else I don't really know, but I did.
It may surprise some of you to know that I am a little shy with the other parents at Jessica's school. I worry because we are still students and they are all in the work force. Oh yea and because they are all at least 10 years older than me. Heaven knows I have always got something total random coming out of my mouth. So the potluck this Sunday should be interesting, hopefully I wont embarrass my family too much.

1 comment:

Chas said...

So how did it go?? No matter what, you are just as good as any mom who pays a fortune to send her kid to that school. They can only be jealous..